Monday, October 19, 2009

Jackson bragging












Every afternoon when I pick Jackson up from day care, I am carrying Graham. And every day, like clockwork, when I walk in I am IMMEDIATELY surrounded by 10 little 2 year olds all saying "Baby" "Baby"! It's very exciting apparently.

Jackson loves this moment, because he gets to show off that he is the big brother and that "Baby" "Baby" is his "Baby" "Baby". He boastfully walks over and kisses Graham on the head and says "Hey Baby" in that high pitched way that adults say "Hey" to a tiny baby. He then proceeds to look around and make sure all of his friends saw him do it and puffs up his chest like the proud big brother that he is. Today, he looked at all the kids and proudly announced "My Baby!"

I love that kid.

1 comment:

  1. He is an AWESOME big brother and Graham is a precious baby brother!

    ReplyDelete