Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is how I know he's my son - a story in pictures

For anyone that has known me for any length of time you know I sleep hard and long. I require 9 hours per night (maybe this is why the last 3 months have been so rough!)
You may also know that I can sleep anytime anywhere and in any position. I fell asleep at a red light once in college. Here are a few pictures of J sleeping. Justin and I routinely go in his room while he's sleeping to check him out and take pictures of what we find. Some are precious and some are just HILARIOUS!
This is my child. He's a sleeper just like me:













Yes, in the bathtub.













This is the EXACT position that I sleep:
















And this is the one that made me think to write this blog. He actually has his sippy cup in his hand. Click on it and you will see the puddle of drool. He was sleeping HARD!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I wish Jeffrey could learn a few of Jackson's sleeping tricks!

    ReplyDelete